Thursday, July 26, 2012

Believe in Me: A Teen Mom's Story by Judith Dickerman-Nelson


This is a true story about Judith who finds herself deeply in love with her 17 year old boyfriend Kevin.  After a summer of dating, Kevin heads off to prep-school and Judith finds herself pregnant in her senior year of high school.

Judith tells this story through the eyes of a scared teenager trying to do the right thing.  The story basically takes place from the few months before she is pregnant until the baby is just over a year old.  Most of the chapters are short put packed with great story.

I read this book quickly because I found myself drawn into her story.  I was rooting for her to do the right thing and in doing so get what she desired most.  I had a hard time putting the story down.

Happy Reading! J

No comments:

Post a Comment